App in Focus: Carmudi for Android App
Carmudi is set to official launch their mobile app in the country tomorrow. But before the big unveil we decided to take you guys on a quick tour of the app and see what the company has in store for us.
Carmudi for Android was launched last month and serves as a mobile version of the company’s main website. It’s an online portal for mobile users to browse advertisements for New and/or Used cars in the country.
Here’s an overview of the Carmudi for Android’s features:
* Country selection (Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Ghana, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam)
* Available in 8 languages (Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Bengali, English, French, Spanish, Urdu, Vietnamese)
* Real time search results (e. g. Toyota Camry 3,267 results)
* Search brands by logo
* Browse by category, prices, colors and more!
* Detailed model descriptions from verified sellers
* Clean interface with straightforward & fast navigation
* High resolution (1920×1280) images of cars, trucks & motorcycles
* Zoom-in image gallery function
* Share your new car directly on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and more
* Easily contact your preferred car dealer or private seller via email, telephone or SMS
Now here’s a look at the Carmudi for Android’s user interface:
[fancygallery id=”110″ album=”114″]
The Carmudi for Android app is free to download on Google Play Store. Creating an account also doesn’t cost a dime and you can do so by using your email address or by logging in using your Facebook account.