Dropbox Paper cloud-based collaborative workspace now available
When we talk about cloud-based collaborative workspace, one of the first tools to come to mind is Google Docs. Well, Dropbox wants to provide productive users a similar service with Dropbox Paper.
Dropbox has been testing Paper since 2015 and opened the beta in 2016. It works like a digital workspace where multiple users can create and share files, notes, to-do lists, and agendas. You can even sync your Google Calendar with it and create a meeting document.
• Here are some of the recently released features:
• Presentation mode
• Smart meeting notes with Google Calendar integration
• Improved search functionality
• Mobile folder functionality on iOS and Android
• Improved accessibility features
• eDiscovery and security API
Dropbox is now available for free to all Dropbox users at dropbox.com/paper. Updates for Dropbox Paper on iOS and Android will also become available in the coming months with mobile offline functionality.