Instagram outs Hyperlapse app of iOS
Facebook-owned Instagram has just launched a new app called Hyperlapse that lets you shoot amazing time lapse videos using only your iPhone or iPad.
Hyperlapse, as mentioned above, lets you capture high-quality time lapse videos using your iOS device. You can shoot a video for up to 10 minutes if you have an iPhone 4, or up to 45 minutes if you have an iPhone 5. Afterwards you can then hyperlapse it up to 12 times the speed then share it on other sites including Instagram (up to 15 seconds).
The app takes advantage of Instagram’s in-house stabilization so that videos are smooth even when you’re moving.
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you’re walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
* Download and start capturing. No sign up or account required.
Hyperlaps is a free app and is 10.9MB in size. It works on devices with iOS 7 and up (iPhone 4 and up, iPad and 5th generation iPod Touch). Hit the link below to download.