Fitbit launches Charge 3 fitness tracker
Fitbit has launched a new fitness tracker that features an elevated, premium swim-proof design with a touchscreen display, 15+ goal-based exercise modes, and 7-day battery life, the Fitbit Charge 3.
The Fitbit Charge 3 is the first wearable with an inductive button which is like a capacitive home button with haptic feedback. The case is made from aerospace grade aluminum and sports Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Fitbit Charge 3 key features:
• Goal-based exercise modes: Choose from 15+ exercise modes like bike, swim, run, weights and yoga; set a goal for calories burned, distance or duration, and see real-time stats, progress and celebrations on the device when you reach your goal.
• Water-resistant to 50M: Wear in the shower, rain pool or ocean. See real-time duration on your wrist with Swim Mode, or use SmartTrack to see laps and pace in the Fitbit app post-swim.
• Go the distance: Stay motivated with Connected GPS from your phone for real-time pace and distance on the device, and Run Detect will auto pause and auto stop (coming soon).
• Female health tracking: Gain a deeper understanding of your menstrual cycle by using the Fitbit app to log your period and ovulation (coming soon), record symptoms and compare cycle trends over time. With all your health and fitness stats in one place, you can better manage your health; easily see where you are in your cycle on in the on-device dashboard.
• Personalized insights: Know yourself to improve your health with new dynamic insights about your activity, heart rate, nutrition and sleep to help you reach your goals with positive reinforcement and tips to course correct when needed (coming soon in the Fitbit app).
• 24/7 guidance and motivation: Stay on top of all your daily activity and get a more complete picture of your overall health with features like automatic exercise recognition, Reminders to Move, Relax guided breathing, sleep tracking with Sleep Stages and Sleep Insights, and more.
• Expanded notifications and quick replies: Easily customize and view call, calendar, text and smartphone apps notifications (like Facebook and Uber), plus accept or reject calls, and respond on the go with pre-populated or custom quick replies for Android users.
• Easy and secure payments: Leave your wallet at home and use Charge 3 devices to make easy and secure payments with Fitbit Pay contactless payments; supported by more than 100 financial institutions in 18 countries.
The Fitbit Charge 3 will be available for Php9,990 in black with a graphite aluminum case or blue gray with rose gold aluminum case; accessories range from Php1,790 to Php3,190. Coming soon, Fitbit Charge 3 Special Edition will be available for Php10,990. It will be available in the Philippines starting November 2018 at Digital Walker, Beyond the Box, select Toby’s stores, iBOOK, iCENTER, Mobile1, Globe, Gadgets in Style, Hivemind, Lazada, Zalora, Timeline, The Inbox Store, iLiberty and Rnnr stores, and other retailers.