4-inch iPhone SE reported with exact launch date
Those who are looking forward to Apple‘s talked-about 4-inch iPhone SE (known currently as Special Edition) should wait just a little bit more as multiple reports dictate that it will be revelealed by the end of next month.
This report was first published from UnderKG, then later on confirmed by BuzzFeed. Even The Loop backed this up and they normally get scoop on classified Apple information.
As mentioned before, we could expect the following features on the new 4-inch iPhone SE:
- The chamfered, shiny edges have been replaced with curved glass like on the iPhone 6 and 6s lines
- The same 8 megapixel rear camera and 1.2 megapixel front camera systems from the iPhone 6
- Support for larger panoramas and autofocus for video recording
- Barometer for tracking elevation in the Health app
- An NFC chip for Apple Pay
- The A8 and M8 chips from the iPhone 6
- Bluetooth 4.2, VoLTE, and 802.11ac WiFi chips from the iPhone 6s
- Live Photos from the iPhone 6s
- Same Silver, Space Gray, Gold, & Rose Gold color options as the 6s line
Not only that, but Apple will also reportedly announce a new 9.7-inch iPad on March 21 together with the iPhone. Still, nothing is official until it comes straight from Apple so stay tuned for more developments.