Apple Gives iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus A Discount
Whenever Apple launches a new set of devices, it’s usually the time for the previous models to start packing their stuff and hit the road. Not this time around though as the tech giant decided to keep both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, as well as the iPhone 5s on their current roster.
In the case of the iPhone 5s, it now comes at no extra under a two-year contract. The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, on the other hand, are priced at $99 and $199 respectively under the same two-year subscription.
Other Apple announcements today:
- Apple iPhone 6S is official
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus announced
- iPad Pro with 12.9-inch display revealed
- iPad Mini 4 announced
- iOS 9 to be available next week
- New 2015 Apple TV
- New color options for Apple Watch Sport
- Price drop: iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, 6 Plus