Apple has rolled out iOS 8.0.2 update which aims to improve iOS 8 and remove bugs especially those caused by iOS 8.0.1 on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Below is the list of improvements and bug fixes indicated in the update:
• Fixes an issue in iOS 8.0.1 that impacted cellular network connectivity and Touch ID on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Fixes a bug so HealthKit apps can now be made available on the App Store
• Addresses an issue where 3rd party keyboards could become deselected when a user enters their passcode
• Fixes an issue that prevented some apps from accessing photos from the Photo Library
• Improves the reliability of the Reachability feature on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Fixes an issue that could cause unexpected cellular data usage when receiving SMS/MMS messages
• Better support of Ask To Buy for Family Sharing for In-App Purchases
• Fixes an issue where ringtones were sometimes not restored from iCloud backups
• Fixes a bug that prevented uploading photos and videos from Safari
To check for the update and download via OTA just go to Settings -> General -> Software Update. You can also update your iOS device via iTunes for PC or Mac.
You can read our review of the iPhone 6 here.
An update to fix the OS 8.1 updategate,which made many Iphones useless after the update. Hopefully the new OS release (8.2) will fix the big hole in OS 8.1.
(I am sure some people don’t mind holding a “bricked” phone as long as it is Iphone LOL)
Reach… For the unreachable star…. update does not only fixes bending issues, protruding camera does not protrude anymore! The lines on the back also disappeared! Iphone 6 also became cheaper after the update! Apple is following the windows hybrid tablets hype, they can bend like lenovo’s yoga.
Very well said.. some fanboys could not accept the almighty apple could have flaws..
How could you spend too much if you have nothing at all? Poor guy dreaming for unreachable dream…
Sana kasama na sa update ang fix sa bending 8ssue ng 6 plus..
you sir desrves more likes!
Nagdedemand ka ng fix for a device that you don’t own. Ikaw na!
I would never spend too much for such phone anyway.. will stick with my Note 3.. bend all you want …
So you’re just here just to give hate? good job!
Is Apple also aware that the Exchange Server access via Wifi is screwed?
same sentiment here. this update didn’t fix it.