Apple releases iOS 8.0.2 update
Apple has rolled out iOS 8.0.2 update which aims to improve iOS 8 and remove bugs especially those caused by iOS 8.0.1 on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Below is the list of improvements and bug fixes indicated in the update:
• Fixes an issue in iOS 8.0.1 that impacted cellular network connectivity and Touch ID on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Fixes a bug so HealthKit apps can now be made available on the App Store
• Addresses an issue where 3rd party keyboards could become deselected when a user enters their passcode
• Fixes an issue that prevented some apps from accessing photos from the Photo Library
• Improves the reliability of the Reachability feature on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
• Fixes an issue that could cause unexpected cellular data usage when receiving SMS/MMS messages
• Better support of Ask To Buy for Family Sharing for In-App Purchases
• Fixes an issue where ringtones were sometimes not restored from iCloud backups
• Fixes a bug that prevented uploading photos and videos from Safari
To check for the update and download via OTA just go to Settings -> General -> Software Update. You can also update your iOS device via iTunes for PC or Mac.
You can read our review of the iPhone 6 here.