Toyota launches Pixis Joy passenger minivehicle
Toyota just recently launched in Japan its latest passenger minivehicle with a cute name and design – the Pixis Joy.
The Toyota Pixis Joy comes in three models – Pixis Joy C (crossover), the Pixis Joy F (fashion) and the Pixis Joy S (sports). The feature KF (660 cc) engines, 2WD drivelines, and CVT.
Pixis Joy C features:
* Front and rear resin garnishes
* 15-inch aluminum wheels, 165/60R15 tires
* Crossover-like exterior
* 180 mm ground clearance – 30 mm more than the Pixis Joy F and Pixis Joy S
Pixis Joy F features:
* Elegant exterior
* Full-fabric seats with seude-like materials
Pixis Joy S features:
* Aerodynamic front and rear bumpers
* Sporty exterior
* Sporty Suspension
* MOMO leather-bound steering wheel
* Seven-speed manual and paddle shifting
The Pixis Joy C and Pixis Joy F starts at 1,220,400 Yen (~Php550,000), while the Pixis Joy S is priced at 1,620,000 yen (~Php730,000).
source: Toyota JP