The Da Vinci Code Quest on Google
The Da Vinci Code involves a thrilling murder investigation that unearths a secret that could change the course of history. The film opens on May 19th worldwide.
Beginning on April 17th you will embark on a quest that requires skill, intellect, and perseverance. For 24 days, you will encounter unique challenges. These daily puzzles will pull you deeper into the world of The Da Vinci Code. Answer all 24 puzzles correctly for a chance to win untold riches.
See for yourself.
– First-class round-trip air transportation for four (4) to New York, Paris, Rome and London courtesy of Orbitz.com.
– Four (4) nights deluxe hotel accommodations and ground transportation for four (4) at each travel destination courtesy of BooksAMillion and Frommer’s.
– Four Leisure Select return tickets from London to Paris and London to Avignon courtesy of Eurostar.
– One (1) SonyÂ® 40″ BRAVIAâ„¢ S-Series LCD HDTV Television.
– One (1) SonyÂ® VAIOÂ® VGN-TX770P/B Notebook computer.
– One (1) SonyÂ® Cyber-shotÂ® DSC-N1 Digital Camera.
– One (1) SonyÂ® Platinum DVD Dreamâ„¢ System.
– One (1) SonyÂ® NV-U70 Portable Navigation System.
– One (1) SonyÂ® DPP-FP50 Digital Photo Printer.
– Four (4) SonyÂ® Walkman Coreâ„¢ MP3 Players.
– Four (4) copies of the Frommer’s Guide Books and Day by Day Guides to New York, Paris, Rome and London.
The contest seems to be targetted to US, UK and Australian residents only.