How to apply to Quezon City’s Kalingang QC financial aid online
The Quezon City Government launched its Kalingang QC program, giving financial aid amounting to PHP 2,000 for those most affected during the Enhanced community Quarantine (ECQ). Here’s how to apply.
Here’s the list of eligible people, and the requirements needed that are eligible to claim the Kalingang QC Program include:
- Drivers of tricycles, pedicabs, jeepneys, taxis, AUVs, and TNVS
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)
- Senior citizens
- Solo parents
- Nursing mothers
- Market stall owners that were closed down
- Street vendors
The program is open to everyone, and requires that the eligible party is listed in their barangay’s:
- Senior Citizen’s Affairs Office (OSCA)
- Persons with Disabilities Affairs Office (PDAO)
- Social Services Development Department (SSDD)
- Market Development and Administration Department (MDAD)
- Tricycle Regulatory Division (TRD)
- Task Force For Transport and Traffic Management (TFTTM-DPOS)
- Quezon City Health Department (QCHD)
Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Senior Citizens, and Solo Parents may also apply for the Kalingang QC Program online, and claim the benefits via bank transfer, GCash, or PayMaya.
To apply online, follow these steps:
1) Go to https://qceservices.quezoncity.gov.ph/ and create an account by filling up the required information.
2) Click on Kalingang QC, as seen in the Home screen.
3) Choose your sector and input the following details:
- ID number
- Last name
- Date of Birth
- Date of Issue/Valid Until Date
4) Choose your payment method (either Bank, GCash, or PayMaya). Eligible parties may also use the accounts of their spouse, children, parents, or siblings.
If the account is valid, the PHP 2,000 cash aid will be deposited. Processing may take a few days, and eligible parties may check the status online. If you’ve chosen GCash or Paymaya as your payment option, you will also be given a text message, confirming the funds have been transferred.
If you’re eligible to claim the Kalingang QC benefits but don’t own a Quzeon City-issued ID, you may coordinate with the following offices:
- Seniors – Office for the Senior Citizen’s Affairs
- PWDs – Persons with Disability Affairs Office
- Solo Parents – Social Services Development Department
As for other eligible parties, you may apply for the benefits and submit the requirements to these offices:
AUV, JODA, TNVS Members
Drivers or operators of Asian Utility Vehicles (AUV), members or Jeepney Operator & Driver Associations (JODA), and members of the Transportation Network Vehicle Service (TNVS) may apply for the benefits in the Task Force for Transport and Traffic Management (TFTTM-DPOS).
Here are the required documents to apply to the program:
- Driver’s license
- The ID of the association you’re a member of
- List of members of the association, certified by the president and barangay captain
TODA, PODA Members
Members of the Tricycle Operator and Driver Association (TODA) and Pedicab Operator and Driver Association, may apply with the Tricycle Regulatory Division, with the following requirements required:
- Driver’s License
- The ID of the association they’re a member of
- List of members of the association certified by the president and barangay captain
Mothers who have children under 24 months old may coordinate with the nearest Barangay Health Center to register. An assigned barangay health worker will process your application to verify and certify your needs. The following documents are required:
- Baby Booklet or Birth Certificate
- Certification from the Barangay Health Center
Street Vendors, Market Stall Owners
Street vendors and market stall owners whose stores are still closed may contact the Market Development and Administration Department (MDAD) to claim the benefits. The requirements are as follows:
- MDAD Registration/Endorsement
- Barangay certificate proving you are indeed a vendor/hawker
The Quezon City Government is advising its citizens that you may only claim the Kalingan QC benefits once. If you are, for example, a jeepney driver who is also a street vendor, you are only eligible to claim the PHP 2,000 aid once.
If you are in need of further assistance, call and coordinate with each sector, or email [email protected].