How to send money from BPI Online to Palawan Express
It is important that we are able to send money to other people during the quarantine period. Some of us do online bank to bank transfers, while others use remittance centers. But what if you want to transfer funds from your bank account to a remittance center? You can do that through BPI Online and Palawan Express using the BPI to Cash feature. Here’s how to do it.
The BPI to Cash feature is currently available on the BPI website, but will soon roll out to the BPI Mobile App.
For the sender:
1. On the web, go to BPI to Cash website.
2. Fill in the details of the receiver, then click on “Next.”
• Amount to send
• Receiver’s name (first name, middle initial, last name)
• Receiver’s mobile number
3. Enter the registered email address.
4. Log in to your BPI Online account with your credentials.
5. Select which account you would like to use, then select “Pay”. A service fee of PHP 99 will be charged per send out.
6. Enter the One-Time PIN (OTP) to be sent to your registered mobile number, and click “Proceed”.
7. Get the 13-digit reference number that will appear on the confirmation screen. Send it to the receiver.
For the receiver:
1. Receive the 13-digit reference number from the sender.
2. Go to the nearest Palawan Express branch.
3. Present a valid ID and the 13-digit reference number upon claiming.
4. Get the cash.
• Palawan Express branches are open daily from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, but business hours or some branches may vary because of the COVID-19 situation.
• Funds for the receiver are available as early as four hours after the transaction is processed by the sender. However, transactions processed beyond 1:30 PM shall be available the following day.
• You can send up to PHP 10,000 per send out, with a maximum daily limit of PHP 50,000 per day.
And there you have it. We hope that this guide has helped you send funds from your BPI account to Palawan Express.
If you have other financial services you can recommend, let us know in the comments below.