Stardew Valley coming to iOS and Android
Stardew Valley, an indie farming simulation role-playing game, is finally coming to iOS and Android.
Stardew Valley is currently available for the PC and consoles so it’s good to know that it’s finally getting a mobile port. According to creator Eric “ConcernedApe” Barone, the mobile port is being developed by a London-based mobile development studio, The Secret Police, and will have the following features:
• Supports iPhone and iPad gaming, just make sure to check on the App Store page whether the game is compatible with your iOS version
• It’s the full game, not a cut down version, and plays almost identically to all other versions. The main difference is that it has been rebuilt for touch-screen gameplay on iOS (new UI, menu systems and controls)
• £7.99 / $7.99 / € 8.99 with no in-app purchases
• Includes 1.3 single player content, such as the Night Market, but not Multiplayer
• PC players can transfer their save data to the iOS version via iTunes – but make sure to always back up your save data first! Mods are not supported, and any save data transferred containing mods may cause compatibility issues.
Stardew Valley will arrive in the iOS App Store on October 24. Google Play Store availability is yet to be announced.