In the wake of the announcement of the new iPhones (XS, XS Max, and XR), Apple Philippines is lowering the price of previous models. Most notably those of the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.
- 32GB – Php 28,990 (from Php35,490)
- 128GB – Php 35,490 (from Php41,990)
- 32GB – Php 36,990 (from Php42,990)
- 128GB – Php 43,490 (from Php49,490)
- 64GB – Php 39,490 (from Php 44,990)
- 256GB – Php 48,990 (from Php 54,590)
- 64GB – Php 45,990 (from 51,490)
- 256GB – Php 55,490 (from Php 60,990)
There you have it, if you’ve been eyeing to get one of the old models then now is the right time to get one. Apple has sadly discontinued the iPhone X, SE, 6s, and 6s Plus, which is why they are not part of the models getting a new price.
source: Apple Philippines
See related articles: