Meizu Note 8 unveiled: 6-inch screen, dual cameras
Meizu has unveiled in China a new device called the Note 8.
This phone does not conform to 2018’s notch standards as it sports a notch-free 6-inch display, dual cameras at the back, and the company’s Flyme 7 based on Android Oreo on board.
Meizu Note 8 specs:
- 6-inch 18:9 FHD+ IPS display @ 2160 x 1080 px
- 1.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- 12MP f/1.9 Dual Pixel PDAF + 5MP dual rear cameras with LED Flash
- 8MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4G LTE
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Face Recognition
- Meizu Flyme 7 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 3600mAh battery with Meizu mCharge (18W Fast Charging)
- 153.6 x 75.5 x 7.9 mm
- 168 g
- Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Pink
The Meizu Note 8 goes on sale in China starting November 1st for CNY1,300, or roughly Php10,050 when directly converted.