WATCH: Vivo NEX 3 Review: Check out them CURVES!
Before the Huawei Mate 30 Pro’s ultra-curved display and virtual volume buttons, Vivo was actually the first to introduce this concept through the NEX 3, that they recently launched in Shanghai China.
The NEX series so far has been a sort of experimental ground for Vivo, the line brings innovative-borderline-obscure design features, like the pop-up camera from the original NEX, and the dual-display from the NEX 2.
Now, the NEX 3 is also more than what meets the eye. Continue watching for our full review.
Vivo NEX 3 specs:
- 6.89-inch FHD+ (2256 x 1080) Waterfall FullView POLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ 2.96GHz octa-core
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128B storage UFS 3.0
- 64MP F1.8 main + 13MP F2.2 ultrawide + 13MP F2.48 telephoto triple rear cameras
- 16MP F2.09 front elevating camera
- 5G connectivity
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, BeiDou, GLONASS
- In-Display fingerprint scanner
- Face Unlock
- Funtouch 9.1 (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,500mAh battery w/ 44W Super FlashCharge technology
- 167.44 x 76.14 x 9.4 mm
- 217.3 g