Apple Watch gets lower price, has new bands available
Among the first things that the Cupertino-based launches at its event are the new bands for its Apple Watch. The company also announces a more affordable price for everyone.
From its original price of $349, the Apple Watch can now be bought for $299 and potential buyers could even opt for one of the new bands that were announced along with it.
First, there’s the Milanese Loop in Space Black which is a personal favorite from the lineup. There are new colors for the sport and leather bands, too, in addition to the new woven nylon bands. These nylon straps feature a four-layer construction and come in seven different hues.
Here are more related stories from Apple’s March 21 event:
- Apple iPhone SE is official!
- Apple launches new iPad Pro 9.7 with Retina Display
- Apple’s iOS 9.3 update rolls out
- Apple launches CareKi platform for health care apps
- Apple’s New iPhone is Great, but it’s Insulting