Apple iPhone SE now official!
After several months of leaks and rumors, Apple is finally holding a product launch at its headquarters in Cupertino, California, where it reveals the new smaller iPhone SE in addition to other devices. Check out the official specs of the new smartphone after the break.
Apple iPhone SE specs:
64-bit A9 processor with M9 coprocessor
16GB/64GB internal storage
Apple Pay support via NFC
12MP iSight rear camera with Truetone flash
Focus Pixels/Live Photos/63MP Panoramas
Retina flash for front camera
Always-on “Hey Siri”
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/c
The new iPhone 5SE will have an asking price of $399 for the 16GB variant and $499 for the 64GB model when it becomes available in store shelves. It will be released on March 31 and will be available in Philippines this May.
Here are more related stories from Apple’s March 21 event:
- Apple launches new iPad Pro 9.7 Retina Display
- Apple’s iOS 9.3 update rolls out
- Apple Watch gets lower price, has new bands available
- Apple launches CareKit platform for health care apps
- Apple’s New iPhone is Great, but it’s Insulting