ASUS intros Zenfone Live L1, launches this July
Last year, ASUS released a smartphone dedicated to live-streaming dubbed the Zenfone Live. This year the brand is looking at launching a more modern device in the form of the Zenfone Live L1.
The new stream-focused Zenfone sports a 5.5-inch 18:9 aspect ratio HD+ display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, ZenUI 5.0 on top of Android Oreo, and a 3,000mAh battery.
It still uses a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front like the Zenfone live. Only this time, it comes with face unlock technology.
ASUS Zenfone Live L1 specifications
- 5.5-inch 18:9 aspect ratio HD+ display @ 1440 x 720 resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD
- 13MP PDAF rear camera
- 5MP FF front camera
- Dual-SIM (dedicated microSD tray)
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Face unlock
- Android 8.0 Oreo (ZenUI 5.0)
- 3,000mAh battery
The Zenfone Live L1 is priced at Php 5,995 and will be available on July 21 nationwide.