Dell XPS 15 (2018) launched in the Philippines, priced
Dell finally launched a reboot to the XPS 15 laptop that was released last year under the same name. It sports the latest 8th-Gen processor, upgraded video card, and the new Dell Cinema feature.
The Dell Cinema brings a cinematic experience to users by implementing the following features:
- CinemaColor – Decodes and displays (HDR) streamed content with enhanced detail, more vivid hues, sharper brightness and a wider color gamut.
- CinemaSound – Delivers clearer highs, enhanced bass and higher volume which is powered by WavesMaxx Audio Pro.
- CinemaStreaming – Wireless optimization for less buffering, more bandwidth and better resolution while streaming movies/videos.
Dell XPS 15 (2018) specifications:
- 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) InfinityEdge Anti-Glare Non-touch IPS 100% sRGB 400-Nits display, Silver machined aluminium
- 15.6″ 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) InfinityEdge Anti-Reflective Touch IPS 100% minimum AdobeRGB 400-Nits display, Silver machined aluminium
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-8300H Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz)
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8750H Processor (9M Cache, up to 4.1 GHz)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 with 4GB GDDR5
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050Ti with 4GB GDDR5
- 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4-2666MHz
- 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-2666MHz
- 256GB M.2 2280 PCIe Solid State Drive
- 512GB M.2 2280 PCIe Solid State Drive
- 128GB M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive (Boot) + 1TB 5400RPM 2.5″ SATA Hard Drive (Storage )
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Home 64-bit
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Pro 64-bit
- 720p HD webcam
- Dell Cinema
- Killer 1535 802.11ac 2×2 WiFi and Bluetooth
- Backlit Chiclet keyboard
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 w/ PD
- 1x AC
- 1x HDMI 2.0
- 1x Thunderbolt 3 PD,
- 1x Thunderbolt™ 3 (4 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3) supporting: Power Delivery, Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps bi-directional), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps), Native DisplayPort 1.2 video output, VGA, HDMI, Ethernet and USB-A via Dell Adapter (sold separately)
- 1x 3.5mm audio port
- 1x SD card slot
The Dell XPS 15 (2018) is priced at PHP 95,990 and will be available this coming November 2018. The company is also offering a Premium Support and Accidental Damage Support services which includes the following:
- 24×7 direct access to expert hardware and software phone support.
- Onsite support after remote diagnosis.
- Repairs for accidental damages like drops, spills and electrical surges.
- Collaborative help to resolve everyday software issues.
- Personalized help with software for more complex issues, or for help with setting data backup, parental controls, and more.
- International support.
- Parental control software support.
- SupportAssist technology-enabled features to:
- Proactively find issues and contact Dell while notifying users.
- Predict problems before they start.
- Remove viruses and malware.
- Optimize PC performance automatically.