GCash app now accepts online grocery shopping from Puregold
Under the GLife feature in GCash, users may now shop grocery supplies from the app and use their GCash account to pay their order upon checkout.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the GCash app and choose the GLife option on the home page.
2. Tap the Puregold icon to redirect to the Puregold e-commerce page. For first-time users, they should tap with Continue with GCash.
3. Enter your email address to log-in and continue.
4. Choose between in-store pickup or delivery, then choose the nearest Puregold branch available in your location.
5. Add items to your cart. To search for items to add to your cart, tap Category. Users may tap Add to Cart to include the item in their cart.
6. Tap Go to Cart, then Checkout. Review the order details and address (if it’s for delivery) and tap Place Order.
Those who will purchase at least PHP 3,500 worth of items through the Puregold on GLife at GCash from December 4-6, 2020, will get free grocery delivery and a VIU Premium subscription.
GCash also adds Lazada, Goama Games, ZRewards, and American Express as its partners under the GLife.