GCash GInvest now open to all
New funds on GCash’s GInvest are now available to all users.
GInvest is the ‘Invest Money’ investment marketplace feature of the GCash app. With this, GCash users can invest their wallet balance into investment funds from partnered providers. This service allows users to invest in various investment funds from their partner product providers. GInvest is powered by partnerships with Seedbox Philippines and ATRAM.
Investments can start as low as PHP 50. Finally, according to GCash, users now have access to the following funds and companies:
• PH Bonds
• Global Technology (Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, Alphabet/Google)
• Consumer Funds (Amazon, Alibaba, Nintendo, Sea/Shopee, Activision Blizzard)
• PH Equity (Top PH companies like Globe, Ayala, SM, etc.)
Check out the step-by-step guide on how to start GInvest.
1. Login to your Gcash account
2. Tap Invest Money on the dashboard (if it’s not on your dashboard, you can find it in the ‘show more’ section)
3. Register and take the Risk Profile Questionnaire.
4. Once approved, subscribe to an investment fund (subscribing means placing money in the fund by buying units of it. Subscription may take 1-2 business days to process)
5. Put money in your chosen investment (investment can be made regularly)
6. Track your investment and sell whenever you want (when you ‘sell,’ you get money for what your investment is currently worth. Do note that selling can take 2-3 business days to process.)
To recall, Martha Sazon, the President & CEO of Mynt – operator of GCash, has mentioned that new funds on GInvest enable GCash users to earn more than their savings rate and as much as 78% return on their money.
To know more about GInvest, visit the official GCash website.