iOS 14.1, iPadOS 14.1 now available for download
Apple rolls out its latest software update, the iOS 14.1 and the iPadOS 14.1, across supported devices.
According to the report of GSMArena, the iOS 14.1 and the iPadOS 14.1 focuses on fixing bugs and minor updates from the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14.
Here’s the full list of fixes for both software:
• Adds support for 10-bit HDR video playback and edit in Photos for iPhone 8 and later.
• Addresses an issue where some widgets, folders, and icons were showing up in reduced size on the Home Screen
• Addresses an issue where dragging widgets on the Home Screen could remove apps from folders
• Fixes an issue where some emails in Mail were sent from an incorrect alias
• Fixes an issue that could prevent incoming calls from displaying region information
• Fixes an issue on some devices where selecting zoomed display mode and an alphanumeric passcode could result in the Lock Screen emergency call button overlapping with the text input box
• Addresses an issue where some users were occasionally unable to download or add songs to their library while viewing an album or playlist
• Fixes an issue that could prevent zeroes from appearing in Calculator
• Resolves an issue where streaming video resolution could temporarily be reduced at the start of playback
• Fixes an issue that prevented setting up a family member’s Apple Watch for some users
• Resolves an issue where the Apple Watch case material was displayed incorrectly in the Apple Watch app
• Addresses an issue in the Files app that could cause some MDM-managed cloud service providers to display content as unavailable incorrectly
• Improves compatibility with Ubiquiti wireless access points
The iOS 14.1 can now be downloaded on iPhone 6s and later, and iPod touch 7th generation devices. The iPadOS 14.1, on the other hand, is now available on iPad Air 2 and later, as well as an iPad mini 4 and later devices.
The report also says that the iPhone 12 series will either have iOS 14.1 out of the box or have a notification for an iOS 14.1 update.