Xiaomi has just announced the launch of its latest Bluetooth earbuds, the Redmi AirDots.
The Redmi AirDots weigh about 4.1g and can connect over Bluetooth 5.0. It’s equipped with a 7.2mm sound unit and a built-in DSP “environment noise reduction” technology. Functions such as volume, play/pause music, answer/end calls, and activating voice assistant can be controlled by tapping the earbuds. It comes with a carrying case that charges the AirDots as well.
Redmi AirDots specs
- 7.2mm drivers
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 10 meters distance
- 12-hour long battery life
- 4 hours of continuous listening time
- 150 hours of standby time
- Multi-function buttons
- Voice control
- DSP environment noise reduction
- 40mAh (Single earphone battery capacity)
- 300mAh (Charging case capacity)
- 4.1g (Earbuds)
- 35.4g (Case)
- 26.65×16.4×21.6mm (Earbuds)
- 62×40×27.2mm (Case)
The Redmi AirDots are priced at CNY 99 (~PHP 778) and will be available in China starting April 9.