Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) has officially announced the price of the PlayStation 5 (PS5) console and its launch date.
On November 12, the PS5 will launch in seven key markets: the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and South Korea. The global rollout will continue on November 19 with launches throughout the rest of the world, including Europe, the Middle East, South America, Asia, and South Africa.
The PS5 Digital Edition is priced at USD 399.99 / JPY 39,980 / EUR 399.99, while the PS5 with an Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive is priced at USD 499.99 / JPY 49,980 / EUR 499.99. Pre-orders will be available starting tomorrow at select retailers.
SIE also announced the price for the following accessories that will launch alongside the PS5 console:
• DualSense Wireless Controller (standalone) – USD 69.99 / JPY 6,980 / EUR 69.99
• PULSE 3D wireless headset – with 3D audio support and dual noise-canceling microphones – USD 99.99 / JPY 9,980 / EUR 99.99
• HD Camera – with dual 1080p lenses for gamers to broadcast themselves along with their epic
gameplay moments – USD 59.99 / JPY 5,980 / EUR 59.99
• Media Remote – to navigate movies and streaming services with ease – USD 29.99 / JPY 2,980 / EUR. 29.99
• DualSense Charging Station – to conveniently charge two DualSense Wireless Controllers – USD 29.99 / JPY 2,980 / EUR 29.99