Spotify launches new ‘Only You’ feature
Spotify has launched ‘Only You’, a global campaign complete with in-app experience and personalized playlists.
According to Spotify, Only You celebrates how you listen. Users can head to Spotify.com/OnlyYou to enjoy a shareable experience made especially for them. The experience included in ‘Only You’ feature:
• Audio Birth Chart – A musical meeting of cosmic proportions. Your Sun sign demonstrates the artists the user listened to the most over the last six months. Your Moon sign demonstrates the artists the user listens to that show their emotional or vulnerable side. Your Rising sign brings it all together with an artist the user recently connected with.
• Dream Dinner Party – The user can choose three artists they would invite to a dinner party. Once a trio has been selected, Spotify will create a personalized Spotify Mix for each artist to set the mood during the meal.
• Artists Pairs – This experience demonstrates unique audio pairings the user listened to recently to show the range of listening interests.
• Song Year – This part indicates the user’s travel in music periods.
• Time of Day – This feature shows what music or podcast content the user listens to at certain times—whether early in the morning or late at night.
• Genres/Topics – To bring it all together, this feature displays the users combination of music and podcast genres that sets their listening experience apart from others.
Once the user has walked through the experience, they will receive a new personalized playlist that is located in the Only You hub.