Spotify rolls out redesigned library with new features
Spotify has announced rolling out a new version of Your Library to all Spotify mobile users.
As per Spotify, with the redesigned library, users may easily explore their collection and find saved music and podcasts faster.
The platform will also add new features for easier browsing. Check out the following features as revealed by Spotify.
- A streamlined way to browse and search your entire collection – both music and podcasts are in one place.
- New dynamic filters – Choose between album, artist, playlist, or podcast to see the audio you’ve saved that matches. For Spotify premium, you may tap the Downloaded filter to view all your content available offline.
- Better sorting options – Choose between viewing your audio alphabetically, by recently played, or by creator name.
- More control and easier access to what you listen to most – Choose up to four playlists, albums, or podcast shows to keep pinned for instant access. The “pin” option can be found when you swipe right on the items.
- New Grid view – to sort through your liked content with a large-tiled album, playlist, and podcast cover art.
The new Your Library is expected to roll out to all Spotify users on iOS and Android this week. Stay to our page for more updates.