UnionBank app enables fund transfers using mobile number or email
Fund transfers using the UnionBank app are made easier with its latest feature. UnionBank customers who are using the app may now send and receive funds through InstaPay using only their email address or mobile number.
Steps on how to send funds using mobile number/email:
• Tap Send/Request and select InstaPay
• Select account to transfer funds from.
• Select receiving bank, choose via mobile number or email
• Enter required details
• Review transaction details and confirm
Steps on how to receive funds using mobile number/email:
• Go to “More” Tab
• Tap “Receive Money.”
• Assign an account to your mobile number or email
• Tap “Save.”
• Enter One-Time Password (OTP)
However, take note that this is currently available to UnionBank and China Bank customers. Hence, support for more banks is expected to follow soon.