VIVO V11 photos, specs leak online
Photos and specs of VIVO’s next smartphone, the V11, have been released online ahead of its launch.
According to 91mobiles, the V11 will be similar to the VIVO X21 UD as it will sport a 6.41-inch 19.5:9 FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a tiny notch similar to the OPPO F9’s waterdrop screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, 12MP + 5MP dual rear cameras, 25MP front camera, 3,400mAh battery, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
VIVO V11 unofficial specifications:
- 6.41-inch 19.5:9 Super AMOLED FHD+ display @2340x1080px
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 2.2GHz octa-core
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- expandable up to 256GB via microSD card slot
- Dual-nano SIM cards
- 12MP + 5MP dual rear cameras
- 25MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,400mAh battery
The VIVO V11’s pricing and availability are yet to be announced.
Source: 911 mobiles