Which PC Stores do you visit?
I regularly visit a number of computer stores whenever I go to the malls just to see if there’s something new I can write about or maybe just to get the latest price list of stuff I’ve had my eyes on. I don’t have one specific store I visit since it mostly depends on availability and price.
I wonder what considerations people take into account when picking a PC Store when shopping for computers.
- Is it the location? Do you pick the ones nearest your place because it’s more convenient?
- Is it the price list? Are you a bargain-hunter so you pick the store that offers the cheapest price, even if it’s just a couple hundred pesos?
- Is it the store inventory? Do you prefer stores that carry the most inventory so it’s just a one-stop shop when buying several items at the same time?
- Is it the store brand? Do you pick stores that you really trust or do you tend to stick to one store as much as possible? (suki mentality)
- Is it the customer service? Do you like their after-sales service and how they handle clients?
Do share some of your thoughts on what makes a “preferred” PC Store. Let me know which stores you regularly visit when you buy computers, accessories or related stuff.
(P.S. The topic crossed my mind when I remembered some experiences with a store called DreamChum many years ago.)
Disclosure: Rising Sun Computers is an advertiser on this blog.