20 Best #Hugot Moments on Social Media
Filipinos have a knack for bringing up their bitter past from their love lives hence the term hugot. With just a day before Valentine’s Day, a lot of these clever lines have been circulating the web and are being reposted for laughter’s sake. Here are 20 of the funniest, wittiest, and best #hugot moments we’ve seen on social media.
1. That’s cold, bro.
— Julia (@dyscaljulia) February 12, 2015
2. Friend-zoned much?
3. It’s a tough competition.
Yung feeling na may kaagaw ka na sa attensyon niya. Pero kung sbgay, ano ba namang laban mo? Babae siya, bakla ka ???????? #hugot
— #HeartStrong (@TanduayRaamm) February 5, 2015
4. What’s your #TayoPaSanaKung experience?
5. Now you know why you can’t easily gain back trust.
— Russel Cipres (@russelcipres15) February 5, 2015
6. A clever and spot-on answer. Agree?
7. Another question answered based on personal experience.
— Cesár (@itscesaaar) February 4, 2015
8. This guy has a point. Be fair to everyone, Metrobank!
9. 90’s kids could definitely relate to this.
10. For all Clash of Clans players out there, how are your bases?
11. Are you?
12. The depth of this hugot is as deep as the waters.
13. Is Geometry really that hard?
Yung mas gusto mo pang magkaron ng sakit kesa mahirapan at masaktan ka sa eskwelahan???????? #HugotPost
— Mere? (@BeatrizKahzmere) February 3, 2015
14. A perfect yo-yo analogy.
15. Who’s currently at Kaibigan Street right now?
16. Never EVER forget about the printer.
17. But isn’t the pain more for E.E. (Emotional Education)?
Kung paglalaruan mo lang pala ako. Sana sinabi mo agad para nakapag P.E. Uniform pa ako. #HugotPost
— Eena (@EenaBobita) February 2, 2015
18. Be practical.
— Ang Nasa Baba Nito! (@AngNasaBabaNito) February 13, 2015
19. Why, toothpaste, why?!
Yung piniga piga mo yung toothpaste tapos mahuhulog lang sa lababo. Tangina pati ba naman toothpaste sa iba na-fall. #HugotPost
— Baby Eloy (@taylahswiftxxx) January 31, 2015
20. Any Ed Sheeran fans in the house?
#hugot A photo posted by anne manguera (@annemanguera) on
Did we miss anything? Feel free to chime in with your pre-valetine’s day #Hugot moments in the comments field below.