- Starmobile Knight Luxe: 5-inch, octa-core for under Php8K
- Cherry Mobile Ultra LTE flash sale for just Php4K
- Lazada sets Alcatel Flash Plus sale on June 5
- Lenovo K3 Note First Impressions
- Xiaomi Mi Pad Review
- Blackview Zeta: 5-inch, octa-core, Android KitKat
- HP Launches New Desktop Lineup in SEA
- New Line of HP Pavilion Notebooks Arrive in SEA
- Fluxmob Stealth Bolt 3000mAh Power Bank
- SIM Card Registration Act Gets a Nod From The House
- Did Apple Accidentally Leak the iPhone 5C Successor?
- GoT: Sons of Winter Release Date Announced
- Razer Intros Firefly, A Mousepad That Lights Up!
- Huawei Honor 4C Review
- Sun releases postpaid plans for Xiaomi Mi Pad
- List of Stores Where You Can Officially Buy an Asus Zenfone 2
- Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Power now available for Php5K
- Google Tone: A Cool Way To Share URLs Using Sound
- Huawei Honor 6 Plus First Impressions
- Huawei Honor 4X in the Flesh, First Impressions
- Huawei Unveils Internet of Things OS Called LiteOS
- Actual Pictures of Cherry Mobile Flare XL Leaked
- Nikon made a camera that turns your dog into a “pho-dog-rapher”
- OPPO R7 and R7 Plus becomes official
- PAL forbids bringing Li-Ion batteries on cargo carriage
- Top 10 cities in the Philippines with ‘fastest’ Internet
- ReVault is a wireless and wearable hard drive
- Lenovo A7000 with Dolby ATMOS Review
- PH Internet – currently one of the slowest in Asia and entire world
- Apple Watch Sport unofficially lands in PH
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- Gaming Laptop
- Graphics Card
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
- cherry mobile quadcore phones
- x h x x c o m/ /1x1.png
- smart bro prepaid sim/1x1.png
- cebuana lhuillier exchange rate rial to peso
- picture of ana margarita fuentes in anna luna/1x1.
- lenovo a7/1x1.png
- tub 999com
- lenovo a7
- smart unli surf limit/1x1.png
- is there a cap for smart unli surf/1x1.png
- cherry mobile octa core/1x1.png
- samsun kor flesh laet
- hp mini 110 price philippines
- gonzo porn xnxx sex movies/undefined
- watch free full sex movie/1x1.png
- 18 videos sex download retwap com/1x1.png
- htc xnxx 2017/1x1.png/1x1.png/1x1.png
- authorization letter for cell phone plan/1x1.png
- ALCATEL X PLUS
- Xdeshi in/1x1.png
Tag: smartphonesMay 20, 2015
Tag: smartphonesApril 12, 2015
I think it’s safe to say smartphones aren’t a need before college, most definitely because phones aren’t even allowed in most schools. I got through the academic side of high school without much use for my phone, which was usually just tucked away since I was scared of the teachers confiscating it.
Tag: smartphonesJanuary 16, 2015
This year’s Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, isn’t exactly an exciting one for smartphone aficionados as only a handful of notable smartphone makers have stepped up to the plate and unveil their new handset. Nevertheless we rounded up the top 5 best smartphones we’ve seen in CES 2015.
Tag: smartphonesJanuary 08, 2015
Qualcomm has formally unveiled its newest and by far, the most powerful smartphone processor – the Snapdragon 810. With it comes a number of firsts in terms of processing power and the company has shed some light on the features that it will bring to smartphones.
Tag: smartphonesDecember 13, 2014
In 2013, we saw better hardware, Touch ID fingerprint scanners, waterproof phones, and even curved displays in the form of the Galaxy Round and the G Flex. This year, we have a new set of features that debuted in smartphones – so without further ado, let’s take a look at them one by one.
Tag: smartphonesDecember 08, 2014
The year is almost ending, and with Christmas fast approaching, you may want to check out the best gadgets you can buy, whatever category they may fall under. So, without further ado, here it is: our most comprehensive Christmas gadget guide!
Tag: smartphonesDecember 02, 2014
Unlike in the smartphone segment, consumers have lesser options when it comes to tablets. Nevertheless, we rounded up our list of best tablets that you can reward yourself or buy for your techie significant other this holiday season.
Tag: smartphonesDecember 01, 2014
It’s that time of the year again. If you’re looking to give gadget gifts to people you know or maybe even just to reward yourself this Christmas, you’re in luck as we have you covered! Here are the smartphones you should get, from budget-oriented ones to the flagships!
Tag: smartphonesOctober 09, 2014
With yesterday’s list of octa-core smartphones under Php9K, a reader suggested that we make a compilation of affordable smartphones with 2GB of RAM since apart from processing power, memory also matters. That’s exactly what we did and below, you will find the phones that concentrated on good RAM without asking for a lot in return.
Tag: smartphonesDecember 23, 2013
For the past year, we had a great time of smartphone launches, demos, reviews & more. Before we enter 2014, the YugaTech team voted upon ourselves our very own top 5 smartphones for 2013 & we combined them with our readers’ very own best smartphones poll earlier this year. So without further ado, here are the top 5 smartphones for the year.
Tag: smartphonesDecember 18, 2013
There’s no denying that 2013 was a big year in tech following evolutionary steps in mobile, console gaming, wearables & pocket photography. However, there a lot of things we didn’t get to see yet and things we’re still hoping to see. As 2013 ends, we take a peek at what we’re hoping to see in 2014.
Tag: smartphonesDecember 05, 2013
With less than a month to go before Christmas, we’re pretty sure that there are still people rushing towards buying the perfect Christmas gadget gift. No need to worry as we have you covered from handhelds to heavy-duty tech goodies. Read through to see our quick rundown of all the gadget guides we’ve published for this holiday season.
Tag: smartphonesNovember 10, 2013
Christmas is fast approaching and we’re still far away from giving out all the gadget guides we can give! For this one, we’re going to dive into the world of gaming – that includes consoles, handhelds and the like! We’re adding in a few games you might want to purchase as well for each console so read on!
Tag: smartphonesNovember 09, 2013
You can only do so much on a smartphone and not everyone needs the power of a laptop. Years ago, only a few people really wanted a tablet, but now that the form factor is finally realizing its full potential, we figured that it would be awesome to make a Christmas Gadget Guide to tablets.
Tag: smartphonesNovember 05, 2013
We’ve had a big year of smartphones this 2013; quad-core became mainstream, 1080p HD panels turned possible & we’ve seen a lot innovations in the camera department. There are many more so to speak, but Christmas is fast approaching. For all the tech-heads out there still looking for the perfect present, YugaTech has you covered! Read on to see our holiday guide to smartphones down below.
Tag: smartphonesApril 29, 2013
Last month we shared with you guys IDC’s prediction for last quarter that smartphones’ increasing popularity in the market will result to a groundbreaking overturn of it out-shipping feature phones for the first time in history. Well, the research firm was spot on their hunch as seen on their recent research result.
Tag: smartphonesFebruary 27, 2013
Do tell us you noticed it too. Phones are getting bigger and tablets are getting smaller. In 2013, the industry was somewhat on the verge of perfecting the “phablet” (phone-tablet) form factor. MWC’s here and they’re announcing 5 to 7-inch phones in every corner. So, we’re throwing the question: when is a smartphone too big?
Tag: smartphonesOctober 13, 2008
The Palm Foleo didn’t see the light of day and I thought the idea of a smartphone terminal is a no-go. Surprisingly, there’s actually one made for smartphones — the Redfly Mobile Companion.