Watch: 2019 Suzuki Jimny All-Grip Pro First Look
Suzuki’s fourth generation, 2019 Jimny has now been officially launched here in the Philippines! The legacy continues not only in its namesake but also with the vehicle’s design. The body somewhat resembles a Mercedes Benz G-Wagon, making some fans of the new look call it a “Baby-G”. If you want to see what this year’s Jimny got in store, then you may watch our first look video below!
In the Philippines, we get four variants of the Jimny.
- GL (5MT) – Monotone – PHP 975,000
- GL (4AT) – Monotone –PHP 1,035,000
- GLX (4AT) – Monotone – PHP 1,085,000
- GLX (4AT) – 2 Tone – PHP 1,095,000
It comes in eight colors:
- Kinetic Yellow (GLX 2 Tone)
- Brisk Blue (GLX 2 Tone)
- Chiffon Ivory (GLX 2 Tone)
- Jungle Green (GLX/GL Monotone)
- Medium Gray (GLX/GL Monotone)
- Superior White (GLX/GL Monotone)
- Bluish Black (GL Monotone)
- Silky Silver (GL Monotone)
Reservations have started, and you can expect your all-new 2019 Suzuki Jimny this June!
Suzuki also announced the coming of the 2019 Ertiga Black Edition, at the event.
Pricing was stated for that as well.
- GLX MT – PHP 738,000
- GLX AT – PHP 988,000