Globe At Home Air self-install Home WiFi now official
Globe has announced their first DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Internet at home broadband postpaid service called Globe At Home Air.
Author’s Note: We previously reported its initial launch last year. (Check the link here)
The Globe At Home Air features up to 20Mbps speed, up to 600GB data capacity, and free access to content. This Postpaid services also introduces a DIY end-to-end experience for its customers which means that they can apply for a subscription by going to the nearest Globe store and presenting one valid ID. After filling out the required online digital forms, paid the necessary fees, customers can already get their Globe At Home Air modems on the same day.
Customers can follow these steps to easily set-up their modems:
- Plug in the modem and wait for the blue light to turn on.
- Once the blue light is on, connect to the Wi-Fi by logging in with the designated Wi-Fi key.
They can also watch this instructional video below.
The Globe At Home Air is available in selected areas in Cavite and Bulacan for the following prices:
- 5Mbps speed + 400GB data – PHP 1,299
- 10Mbps speed + 500GB data – PHP 1,599
- 20Mbps speed + 600GB data (with 6 months FREE subscription to DisneyLife, Fox+, and HOOQ)- PHP 1,699
Customers can avail the plan on the following areas:
- SM Dasmariñas
- SM Rosario
- SM Bacoor
- SM Baliuag
- SM Marilao