The Realme 3 has just made it in India, but it’s swiftly making its way to other countries including the Philippines.
In a Facebook post, the local arm of the former OPPO subsidiary has announced that their new flagship phone will soon arrive in local shores. Earlier reports indicate that the Realme 3 launching in the country sports a MediaTek Helio P60 chip, which seems to be the global version of this unit.
Realme 3 (Philippines) specs:
- 6.22-inch HD+ dewdrop notch display @1520 x 720px
- 2.0GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P60
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB, 4GB RAM
- 32GB, 64GB internal storage
- Expandable up to 256GB via microSD (dedicated slot)
- 13MP f/1.8 + 2MP f/2.4 dual rear camera setup
- 13MP f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM (Nano)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Micro-USB port
- 3.55mm audio jack
- Fingerprint sensor
- AI face unlock
- FM Radio
- ColorOS 6 (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,230mAh battery
- 75.6mm x 156.1mm x 8.3mm
- Dynamic Black, Radiant Blue, Classic Black
The Realme 3 is expected to arrive in the Philippines on March 19th. There’s no pricing for the new handset yet, but it may be close to what they’re offering in India at INR 8,999 (~PHP 6,577) and INR 10,999 (~PHP 8,039) for its two variants.