Spotify Premium Mini subscription plan now available in the Philippines
Spotify has launched Premium Mini in the Philippines, a new and more flexible subscription plan that you can pay on a daily or weekly basis.
Spotify Premium Mini lets subscribers pay for the premium service for PHP 7 a day, or PHP 26 a week.
Premium Mini users can enjoy almost all the benefits of the regular Premium plan, including:
• Ad-free individual music listening on mobile with unlimited skips. Listeners can access more than 70 million music tracks and over 2.9 million podcast titles on the world’s largest audio streaming service
• Download and play up to 30 songs offline on one mobile device. This allows a user to be on-the-go and stay connected to their favorite artists and creators without the need to connect to WiFi or tap into their mobile data.
• Flexibility at its best. Whether it’s for a morning exercise or simply seeking a motivational podcast to kick start the week, Filipino users have the option to immediately subscribe for just a day or a week at any given moment.
• Hassle-free and seamless payment methods: Spotify has introduced expanded payment options for people to easily access Premium Mini plans on the go! Beyond the credit card option, users can choose to make payment by means of digital wallets such as GCash and PayMaya or through Carrier Billing.
• Better together. Premium Mini Listeners also have the ability to tune in to the same playlist or podcast with up to five friends via Group Session in beta.
How to sign up for Spotify Premium Mini?
1. Download Spotify’s mobile app or head over to Spotify’s website on desktop.
2. Click the ‘Premium’ section at the top right of the website or at the bottom right of the Spotify app.
3. Choose ‘Get Mini’ and choose ‘daily’ or ‘weekly’ plan. This is a prepaid offering.
4. Choose payment methods — there’s a lot! No credit card required. You can opt to pay via PayMaya, GCash, or other digital wallets, and even through your mobile phone carrier bill.
5. Register or log in to the Spotify account.
6. Users can start enjoying Spotify’s Premium Mini experience for the day or week.
Below are other Spotify Premium subscription plans:
• Individual (1 account) – PHP 129/month
• Duo (2 accounts) – PHP 169/month
• Family (6 accounts) – PHP 194/month
• Student (1 account) – PHP 65/month
Spotify’s Premium Mini Plan is currently available in the Philippines for Android mobile and tablet. For more information, head on over to Spotify’s website here: www.spotify.com/ph-en/.