- Cherry Mobile Fusion Aura and Life 2.0 discounted
- Xiaomi Redmi Note first impressions
- Cherry Mobile Omega Icon and Ruby get new affordable prices
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 launched, priced at Php3,999
- 24-karat Gold iPhone 6 now up for preorder for $4,495
- LG 105-inch Curved 4K TV now available for $117,000
- Canon outs PowerShot SX520 HS and SX400 IS superzoom cameras
- Apple releases updated Macbook Pro with Retina Display
- The Philippine Star app for the iPhone and iPad
- Huawei Ascend Mate 3 alleged specs and image revealed
- Heroes of The Storm early look: Blizzard’s DoTA & LoL
- Toyota goes Psy with Waku Doki viral video
- LG G3 now available under Globe’s MySUPERPLAN 1799
- Live Lock Screen Beta now on Windows Store
- ASUS Fonepad 7 FE170CG launched, priced at Php5,995
- ASUS MeMO Pad 7 ME176CX now in the Philippines for Php6,995
- New lithium batteries can last two to three times longer
- Smart Bands/Watches look out, Keychains are also getting smarter
- CD-R King 4G/LTE Pocket Wi-Fi now available for Php3,990
- MyPhone launches Rio Craze, prized at Php1,999
- Flagship Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro official specs revealed
- Samsung launches 7-inch TabQ with LTE in China
- MyPhone Infinity Lite, 4.7-inch octa-core for Php7,999
- Zendesk opens office in Manila to make regional hub
- Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 launched, priced at Php9,999
- Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II Review
- First look at the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+
- Nokia Lumia 930 now available in the Philippines
- AnTuTu’s Top Performing Smartphones for Q2 2014
- Homecare Fly One Tegra Note 7 Review
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
Home | Search : "Samsung activ q"
Articles tagged for: Samsung activ q
May 16, 2014
A benchmark from GFXBench reveals a specs list of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (model SM-G870). The data shows that the next tough smartphone from the South Korean manufacturer will include a 2.5GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, Full HD display, and 2GB of RAM. Read the full data after the break.
July 27, 2013
June 30, 2013
It came out of nowhere, and after months of waiting — it’s finally out. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Zoom Mini Plus 6.3 is the company’s next flagship phone, and it features a combination of all the things that you would actually look for in a phone.
June 23, 2013
The Galaxy S4 Active is Samsung first attempt at water-proofing their flagship smartphone. With an IP67 rating, the S4 Active is dust-resistant and can tolerate being submerged in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
We’ve gotten confirmation that Samsung is set to launch a number of new smartphones, laptops and camera. We’ve been told that the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S4 Mini and Galaxy Zoom will be among the few smartphones along with a new Samsung ATIV ultrabook.
June 05, 2013
It’s been speculated on for months, and now it’s official. Samsung announces the Galaxy S4 Active, the waterproof & dustproof variant of their flagship phone.
July 03, 2014
A few days back, Samsung introduced the lineup of its new low-end handsets targeted to those looking for their first smartphone. They run Android KitKat out of the box which makes them attractive to interested buyers that are on the prowl for a new phone. Samsung Netherlands revealed the pricing so scroll past the break […]
April 11, 2014
The Galaxy S5 is the 5th-generation of Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S line and, like the Apple iPhone, has gone thru many years of refinement. Check out our full review of the Samsung Galaxy S5 after the break.
April 02, 2014
We finally got a more time with the elusive Samsung Galaxy S5 today during the tutorial hosted by Samsung in their SM Aura Store. The smartphone is scheduled to be released on April 11 but the media launch is already set for tomorrow, April 3.
March 22, 2014
Samsung Mobile has released an app called the Galaxy S5 Experience that gives you an interactive glimpse of the main features of the Galaxy S5 on your Android smartphone.
March 04, 2014
Most likely in preparation for Galaxy S5′s arrival, the Great Samsung Sale is now ongoing. The company claims that this is the biggest sale of the year and it will only last until March 23, 2014. Products like Galaxy Note 3, S4 Active, S4 Zoom, and many more are included. See all the discounted products […]
February 25, 2014
Along with Samsung’s announcement of the Galaxy S5 and their Gear smartwatches, the Gear Fit takes aim at the physically active. It utilizes an accelerometer, a gyroscope sensor and a heart rate monitor to keep track of your fitness and it comes with a few more apps and features that will work well with your […]
February 19, 2014
In addition to the Galaxy Note 3, Samsung will be rolling out an Android KitKat update to more than a dozen Galaxy devices starting today. Head past the break to see if your device is amongst the selected few which will receive this sweet treat.
February 08, 2014
Samsung is giving consumers more (if the current choices aren’t enough) colors and style to your favorite Galaxy devices, namely the Galaxy S4 and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
January 14, 2014
Sooner than expected, Samsung started rolling out the KitKat update for its flagship device, Galaxy Note 3.
December 20, 2013
Samsung wants to dominate yet another product category in the Philippines, and this time it’s the Solid State Drive (SSD) market with the introduction of two new capacity drives.
October 08, 2013
Announced back in September, the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition is a refresh and upgrade to Samsung’s famed 10-incher. It sports an Exynos 5 Octa CPU, 3GB of RAM, and a body reminiscent of the Galaxy Note 3. Let’s take this tablet for a quick spin by reading our first impressions below.
September 10, 2013
Probably the most talked-about device that came out in this year’s Consumer Electronics Unlimited event (IFA) here in Berlin would be the Samsung Galaxy Gear, a companion smartwatch to the Galaxy Note 3.
September 02, 2013
It will be just a few days from now before Samsung unveils the Galaxy Gear smartwatch in Berlin, and yet a reported prototype of the said wearable technology has already made its rounds online.
June 12, 2013
So this comes as a shocker. It seems that Samsung couldn’t wait one more week to officially raise the curtains on their latest brainchild – the Galaxy S4 Zoom which made its debut just a moment ago.
April 29, 2013
Now that two giant telcos in the country has announced the availability of the Samsung Galaxy S4, we thought of giving you a better look at Smart and Globe’s postpaid offerings to help you decide if ever you’re interested in getting one.
April 22, 2013
Samsung is already on its fourth iteration of its highly popular and successful Galaxy S line. It is now pretty obvious that the Galaxy line made Samsung the No. 1 smartphone brand worldwide. With competition inching closer, the question remains if Samsung can maintain the wide lead. Read our Samsung Galaxy S4 review to find […]
January 01, 2013
When the iPhone was first introduced, Steve Jobs rejected the idea of a stylus. Digital devices were said to be designed for the touch. However, the present Apple seems to be thinking of bringing it back by patenting the Active Stylus.
October 19, 2012
In line with the local debut of the new Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the company will be holding a trade-in event starting tomorrow until Sunday at the Mall of Asia Atrium. Get as much 50% discount when you swap your old/current smartphone to the SGN2.