Samsung Electronics Philippines introduced its 2014 entertainment product lineup yesterday including its latest TV model – the Curved Ultra High-Definition (UHD) Smart TV.
Ultra High-Def Smart TVs are popping out everywhere from different brands but Samsung takes it up a notch by producing a model that comes with a curved screen coupled with advanced display technology.
Samsung’s Curved UHDTV lineup comes with the following features:
• Curved screen for better viewing angles compared to conventional UHD TVs.
• Proprietary Auto Depth Enhancer for a greater sense of depth and gives a 3D-like effect without requiring glasses.
• UHD Upscaling – converts lower resolution content closer to UHD picture quality and clarity.
• Purcolor technology – reproduces a wide range of colors that are close to nature as possible.
• Other specs – Multi-Links Screen (dual-screen), Smart Hub, Quad Core + CPU, built-in WiFi, built-in camera, and HDMI.
The new Curved UHD Smart TV (HU9000) is available in 78-inches, 65-inches, and 55-inches in all Samsung outlets nationwide with a price range starting from Php300,000 to Php500,000.