Contest: Show me your oldest photo!
So here’s another giveaway to our readers, courtesy of our sponsor i-DigiWorld. The prize for this round is the 14-megapixel GE X5 digital camera we featured yesterday. Our theme this time — show me your oldest photo!
Sounds simple right? Here’s how it works:
- Find the oldest photo you can get with you in it. Use any photo sharing site, your blog, Twitter or Facebook account. The photo must be visible by the public.
- Leave a comment below with the photo*, a short caption, place and the date the photo was taken. As an option, you can blog about it and leave the URL here (link back to this page so I’ll know it’s a new and official entry). That’s it!
Here’s an example for your reference (as it should appear in the comments section).
Photo: My high school graduation at the Iloilo National High School taken in Iloilo City. I’m the 4th from the left.
Date: March 25, 1995
Some simple guidelines.
- Maximum size is 500 pixels* in width (no height requirements). This is maximum width of the comments section below so I want the picture to fit just right.
- Use the IMG html tag when posting the photo in the comments so it shows up automatically. If you don’t know how to do this, don’t worry as we’ll fix it for you so just leave link to your picture.
- Post only one photo per comment entry. We’ll also limit one qualified entry per email.
Here’s our grand prize — the GE X5.
How do we pick the winners?
The fastest and easiest way is to pick it randomly so the grand prize will be drawn in random from all the entries submitted.
We’ll have several consolation prizes too but those will be a surprise. So be creative but take it easy. We have lots of prizes to go around. Contest ends next week, midnight of the September 30. Will announce winners within 48 hours after that.