ASUS outs Project Precog, Dual-Screen PC Concept
ASUS was hiding quite a bomb here in Computex 2018. During a press conference for their latest premium and consumer notebooks, the brand announced the Project Precog concept, a convertible Dual-screen AI PC.
Being a convertible it has distinct modes — Stand, Book, Flat and Tent. The concept is powered by artificial intelligence with adaptive input and intelligent touch. Basically, the PC predicts your movements and activities and acts accordingly (Ex. repositioning the keyboard depending on the position of your hands). Of course, with a dual screen, you can easily do multitasking. The brand is also promising a more intelligent way of charging.
Project Precog is still under development but ASUS is planning on releasing it in 2019.
- ASUS reveals VivoWatch BP
- ASUS Vivobook S14, S15 now official
- ASUS intros the UX391 ZenBook S
- ASUS launches ZenBook Pro 14 and 15
- ASUS ROG Phone first to sport Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- ASUS ROG intros ROG Strix Gaming PC Chassis
- ASUS ROG outs new gaming peripherals
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 router now official
- ASUS ROG unveils ROG Ryujin and Ryuo CPU AIO liquid coolers
- ASUS ROG intros Thor 1200W Platinum Power Supply
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar II and Hero II Gaming laptops announced
- ASUS Republic of Gamers unveils ROG Phone