ASUS reveals VivoWatch BP
ASUS doesn’t plan on stopping as they announce their newest wearable at Computex 2018 in Taiwan, the VivoWatch BP.
It has been years since ASUS has released their last wearable and now, they plan on making a comeback with the VivoWatch BP. The wearable features a 28-day battery life under normal usage and built-in blood pressure monitor, which is not a common feature. The BP is measured by electrocardiographic (ECG) sensors and photoplethysmographic (optical) sensors which are located on both the front and the back of the device.
Other features include a heart rate sensor, sleep quality, de-stress index, GPS tracking, and activity data. The wearable can also be accessed via wireless synchronization in the HealthAI application.
VivoWatch BP key specs:
- Ten Nine Color LCD panel
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Blood Pressure Sensor
- ECG Sensor
- Heart rate sensor
- ASUS HealthAI
- Black, Gray, Green, Blue, Maroon
The Vivowatch BP is priced at USD169 and will be available in July this year.
- ASUS outs Project Precog, Dual-Screen PC Concept
- ASUS Vivobook S14, S15 now official
- ASUS intros the UX391 ZenBook S
- ASUS launches ZenBook Pro 14 and 15
- ASUS ROG Phone first to sport Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- ASUS ROG intros ROG Strix Gaming PC Chassis
- ASUS ROG outs new gaming peripherals
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 router now official
- ASUS ROG unveils ROG Ryujin and Ryuo CPU AIO liquid coolers
- ASUS ROG intros Thor 1200W Platinum Power Supply
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar II and Hero II Gaming laptops announced
- ASUS Republic of Gamers unveils ROG Phone