ASUS ROG has announced their newest WiFi router called GT-AX11000 at Computex 2018 in Taiwan.
The ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 is the first 10Gigabit WiFi router. It supports WiFi 802.11ax which is faster than 802.11ac 4×4 routers. It provides triple-level game acceleration and comes with a 2.5-Gigabit gaming port to match with 5-Gigabit LAN and Gamers Private Network (GPN) support. The gaming router also features a physical button is present in the router to turn the Game Boost on and off. Lastly, users can also activate the DFS band.
- ASUS outs Project Precog, Dual-Screen PC Concept
- ASUS reveals VivoWatch BP
- ASUS Vivobook S14, S15 now official
- ASUS intros the UX391 ZenBook S
- ASUS launches ZenBook Pro 14 and 15
- ASUS ROG Phone first to sport Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- ASUS ROG intros ROG Strix Gaming PC Chassis
- ASUS ROG outs new gaming peripherals
- ASUS ROG unveils ROG Ryujin and Ryuo CPU AIO liquid coolers
- ASUS ROG intros Thor 1200W Platinum Power Supply
- ASUS ROG Strix Scar II and Hero II Gaming laptops announced
- ASUS Republic of Gamers unveils ROG Phone