Canon outs EOS Rebel T7i and EOS 77D DSLR Cameras
Along with the new EOS M6, Canon has introduced two new DSLR cameras – the EOS Rebel T7i and EOS 77D.
The EOS Rebel T7i and EOS 77D come with a new compact EF-S lens and Canon’s first-ever remote utilizing Bluetooth technology. Both models have common features (see below), however, the EOS 77D sports a 7650-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor, Anti-Flicker shooting mode, and top LCD panel and quick control dial.
Canon EOS Rebel T7i and EOS 77D common features:
• Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System
• Fast and accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection
• 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
• DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100–25600
• Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth technology
• Vari-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD
• Movie Electronic IS
• HDR Movie & Time-Lapse Movie
• High-speed Continuous Shooting at up to 6.0 frames per second (fps)
The EOS Rebel T7i will arrive in April 2017 for $749.99 for the body only, $899.99 with EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens, and $1,299 with the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens.
The EOS 77D will also arrive in April 2017 for $899.99 for the body only, $1,049 with the new EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens, and $1,499 with the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens.