Fujifilm intros X-T100 mirrorless camera
Fujifilm today, introduced the newest addition to their X-series of mirrorless cameras, the X-T100.
The X-T100 features a 24.2-megapixel APS-C sensor and high-speed image processing engine, an advanced SR+ Auto shooting mode, magnification electronic viewfinder, horizontal tilting rear LCD screen, built-in Bluetooth, and an extended battery life allowing up to 430 frames per charge. In addition, the X-T100 is light weighing at just 448g.
The FUJIFILM X-T100 is priced at USD699.95 (~Php37,000) with the FUJINON XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens while the body is priced at USD599.95 (~Php31,500). Both will be available on June 18, 2018, in US and Canada. Local pricing and availability are yet to be announced.
FUJIFILM X-T100 Key Features:
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and high-speed imaging processor equipped with phase-detection AF system
- 3” (approx. 1,040K-dot) high-resolution LCD touchscreen can be tilted 3 ways
- Standard output sensitivity of ISO200 – ISO12800
- Extended output sensitivity: ISO100 – ISO51200
- 4K video recording up to approx. 30 mins
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p, Continuous recording up to approx. 30 min.
- HD 1280 x 720 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p, Continuous recording up to approx. 30 min.
- High Speed Movie 1280×720 / 1.6x / 2x / 3.3x / 4x, Continuous recording up to approx. 7 min.
- Tilting screen
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Improved battery life for still images – approx. 430 frames
- Black, Dark Silver, and Champagne Gold