Fujifilm X-Pro3 announced
Fujifilm announced its latest mirrorless digital camera, the Fujifilm X-Pro3 coming late November 2019.
The Fujifilm X-Pro3 comes in three variants: Black, DR Black, and DR Silver; with the DR versions coated in DuraTect. The X-Pro3 features a 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor with the X-Processor 4 image-processing engine, phase detection capable of detecting subjects at -6EV luminance, and an ISO range of 160-12,800. The X-Pro3 is also capable of shooting videos at DCI 4k (4096 x 2160) at 30 fps or 1080p at 120 fps.
Fujifilm X-Pro3 specs:
- 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
- X-Processor 4 image-processing engine
- ISO 160-12,800 or 80-51,200 (expanded)
- phase-detection AF capable of focusing at -6EV luminance
- 4k video recording @ 30 fps; 1080p @ 120 fps
- HDR mode that merges multiple photos at different exposures
- Optical viewfinder and 3.69-million dot OLED electronic viewfinder with 1500cd/m2 luminance capable of approximately 200fps for smoothness
- Film simulation function
- Titanium top and bottom plate
- USB Type-C with charging support
- Black, DR Black, DR Silver
The Fujifilm X-Pro3 Black will be available in late November 2019, while both DR Black and Silver will be available in the second week of December 2019.
The Fujifilm X-Pro3 is priced at:
- Fujifilm X-Pro3 Black – USD 1,800
- Fujifilm X-Pro3 DR Black, DR Silver – USD 2,000