Google’s first foray into wearable technology is Google Glass. While it is yet to go mainstream, we have to admit that this is a really cool tech that everyone would like to try. So if you’re curious to find out what this device is packing inside its slim body, then take a look at the recently published spec sheet below.
- Adjustable nosepads and durable frame fits any face.
- Extra nosepads in two sizes.
- High resolution display is the equivalent of a 25 inch high definition screen from eight feet away.
- Photos – 5 MP
- Videos – 720p
- Bone Conduction Transducer
- WiFi – 802.11b/g
- 12 GB of usable memory, synced with Google cloud storage. 16 GB Flash total.
- One full day of typical use. Some features, like Hangouts and video recording, are more battery intensive.
- Included Micro USB cable and charger.
While there are thousands of Micro USB chargers out there, Glass is designed and tested with the included charger in mind. Use it and preserve long and prosperous Glass use.
- Any Bluetooth-capable phone.
- The MyGlass companion app requires Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher. MyGlass enables GPS and SMS messaging.