Samsung Galaxy A70 now official
Samsung has just announced its newest addition to the Galaxy A lineup, the Galaxy A70.
The Samsung Galaxy A70 features a 6.7-inch Infinity-U display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, 6GB/8GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage. As it’s an Infinity U display, the A70 features a U-shaped notch on the front, housing a 32MP selfie camera. It’s equipped with a 32MP f/1.7 + 8MP ultra wide angle + 5MP depth sensor triple rear cameras. Other features include a 3D Glasstic body, 4,500mAh battery capacity, 25W fast charging support, dual SIM capabilities, micro SD storage expansion up to 512GB, on-screen fingerprint sensor, and facial recognition. The Galaxy A70 comes in four colors, Black, Blue, Coral, and White, and will have Android 9 Pie and One UI out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy A70 specs
- 6.7″ FHD+ (1080×2400) Super AMOLED Infinity-U display
- Octa Core (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.7GHz)
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- 32MP f/2.0 selfie camera
- 32MP f/1.7 + 8MP f/2.2 ultra wide angle + 5MP f/2.2 depth sensor triple rear cameras
- Dual SIM
- On-Screen fingerprint sensor
- Facial Recognition
- 25W fast charging support
- 4,500mAh battery capacity
- 164.3x 76.7 x 7.9mm
- Black, Blue, Coral, White
The Galaxy A70’s pricing and availability are yet to be announced but Samsung has stated more information about the device will be revealed at the A Galaxy Event, happening on April 10.