- Cherry Mobile Fusion Aura and Life 2.0 discounted
- Xiaomi Redmi Note first impressions
- Cherry Mobile Omega Icon and Ruby get new affordable prices
- Cherry Mobile Flare 3 launched, priced at Php3,999
- 24-karat Gold iPhone 6 now up for preorder for $4,495
- LG 105-inch Curved 4K TV now available for $117,000
- Canon outs PowerShot SX520 HS and SX400 IS superzoom cameras
- Apple releases updated Macbook Pro with Retina Display
- The Philippine Star app for the iPhone and iPad
- Huawei Ascend Mate 3 alleged specs and image revealed
- Heroes of The Storm early look: Blizzard’s DoTA & LoL
- Toyota goes Psy with Waku Doki viral video
- LG G3 now available under Globe’s MySUPERPLAN 1799
- Live Lock Screen Beta now on Windows Store
- ASUS Fonepad 7 FE170CG launched, priced at Php5,995
- ASUS MeMO Pad 7 ME176CX now in the Philippines for Php6,995
- New lithium batteries can last two to three times longer
- Smart Bands/Watches look out, Keychains are also getting smarter
- CD-R King 4G/LTE Pocket Wi-Fi now available for Php3,990
- MyPhone launches Rio Craze, prized at Php1,999
- Flagship Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro official specs revealed
- Samsung launches 7-inch TabQ with LTE in China
- MyPhone Infinity Lite, 4.7-inch octa-core for Php7,999
- Zendesk opens office in Manila to make regional hub
- Cherry Mobile Tegra Note 7 launched, priced at Php9,999
- Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II Review
- First look at the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 10 HD+
- Nokia Lumia 930 now available in the Philippines
- AnTuTu’s Top Performing Smartphones for Q2 2014
- Homecare Fly One Tegra Note 7 Review
- Animal Kingdom
- Apples and iPods
- Daily Blogs
- Daily Dose
- Food & Resto
- PC Gaming
- Personal Computing
- Pinoy Bloggers
- Site Updates
- Tech Toys & Gadgets
- The Internet
- Trips & Travels
- TV and Display
- Web 2.0
July 30, 2014
July 29, 2014
You have to give it to the Japanese to come up with crazy video commercials like the Waku Doki. Toyota is banking on the new campaign to signify that Waku Dokie feeling (which means an exciting adrenaline rush) when driving their cars.
July 28, 2014
Batteries are one of the major concerns of mobile users today. We want devices with powerful processors and bright displays but the more capable our phones are, the more they drain power from their batteries. Hopefully, these concerns will soon be addressed thanks to researchers who have developed a new lithium battery that could last longer.
July 27, 2014
Lenovo Group’s Vice President, Arthur Wei, shows of a photo of the company’s upcoming flagship device – the Vibe Z2 Pro. Along with it comes a rundown of its specs. Scroll past the break for more details.
July 26, 2014
This week, ZenDesk officially announced they have opened an office in the Philippines, the 4th one in the region.
July 26, 2014
July 23, 2014
Nokia has officially announced its latest budget smartphone and successor to the Lumia 520 — the Lumia 530. It packs a 4-inch display, Snapdragon 200 quad-core CPU, and runs on Windows Phone 8.1 operating system.
July 22, 2014
President Benigno S. Aquino officially signs the Philippine Lemon Law that basically gives people assurance that their newly-purchased vehicle meets the standards set by the manufacturer. It will take effect starting the end of this month.
July 21, 2014
The Tegra K1 powered NVidia Shield tablet is now official and will be priced competitively (starts at $299) and will have an optional wireless controller.
July 18, 2014
BlackBerry today announces the availability of the BlackBerry Z3 which is expected to retail at Php10,990 when it launches later this July. It sports a 5-inch display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor underneath, and runs on BlackBerry’s 10.2.1 OS.
DTC has announced a plethora of devices last week which will be the company’s lineup for the second half of the year. Leading the pack is the company’s upcoming flagship smartphone, the MT6592-powered DTC GT21 Neptune which also happens to be DTC’s first octa-core smartphone.
July 18, 2014
ASUS officially makes available the Zenfone 4, 5, and 6 here in the Philippines. The lineup is a threesome of smartphones that are much awaited by many for their balance in specs and expected pricing. Scroll past the jump for more details.
July 17, 2014
Xiaomi sends out media invitations for its grand product launch to happen on July 22, 2014. A teaser posted earlier shows a big “4” while the invite talks about a “journey of a piece of steel,” hinting on a metal build on its upcoming flagship phone – most likely the Xiaomi Mi 4.
July 13, 2014
Members of Congress are looking into creating or amending existing laws to impose higher penalties to erring Internet Service Providers and telcos if they don’t provide the mandatory quality of service standards.
July 11, 2014
Rumors have going on since last month that Essar Global Fund LTD., the firm that acquired AGC Holdings LTD (Aegis) back in 2004, was negotiating with several companies about possibly selling some of its BPO operations. Recently, all these speculations have been laid to rest as Teleperformance agreed to acquire Aegis’ businesses in Costa Rica, Philippines and United States for USD410 million.
July 11, 2014
After introducing curved displays on a smartphone, LG is now aiming at panels the size of TV screens. They have successfully created an 18-inch foldable panel and are currently planning to go for flexible Ultra HD in the coming years.
In line with the recent intel that the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) received about a possible plane attack carried out by Al-Qaeda extremists, the Aviation Security (AVSEC) division of the Philippine National Police prepares to adhere with the DHS’ call for a more thorough inspection of a passenger’s gadgets before allowing them to board the flight.
July 10, 2014
Lenovo finally announces the official launch date for its Golden Warrior A8 – an LTE octa-core smartphone that is by far the cheapest we’ve seen. It’s slated to launch later this month with a price tag of no more than Php6K.
July 09, 2014
ZTE unveils its Nubia Z7 flagship that aims to battle other top-of-the-line Android phones like the LG G3. This, plus the Nubia Z7 Max and Nubia Z7 mini, run on KitKat out of the box and have a Snapdragon 801 at its core. Read more of their specs and pricing after the jump.
Foxconn, one of the biggest partners of Apple in manufacturing its devices, announces that it will slowly veer away from using manual labor and instead make use of robots or “Foxbots” as they call it to help in the assembly of the iPhone 6.
July 07, 2014
LG’s biggest model in its tablet line-up officially launches as the G Pad 10.1. It carries the noteworthy features seen in the company’s flagship smartphones while offering a spacious 10-inch display. It also runs on a quad-core processor and packs an 8000mAh battery.
July 06, 2014
After recently releasing the all new Jazz, Honda Cars Philippines Inc. (HCPI) refreshes its CR-V line-up by introducing the Cruiser Edition that comes in 2.0 S and 2.4 SX models – both in automatic transmissions.
July 06, 2014