Launching our own YugaTech 4G/LTE Prepaid SIM
We’ve been silently working on this huge project since last year and we’ve arrived at the final phase. We’re launching our very own YugaTech 4G/LTE Prepaid SIM cards.
The special SIM was developed in partnership with an upcoming new telco, so year we’ve actually what you call an mobile virtual network operator (or MVNO). This is similar to the setup of ABS-CBN where they partnered with Globe. Ours, we’re not yet ready to disclose yet but in the proper time we should make that announcement.
Here are the things you can expect from the YugaTech LTE Prepaid SIM:
- Free, unlimited access to YugaTech.com (ad-free) and other upcoming websites under the YugaTech Networks.
- No need to register — Free FB after activation
- Php1.00/min call rate to other networks and unlimited on other YugaTech Prepaid SIM users
- Php0.50/SMS on other networks, unli-text to other YugaTech Prepaid SIM users
- Php99/day for Unlimited OR you can subscribe to a promo Php10 per 1GB (good for 30 days)
- Up to 42Mbps on regular LTE devices, up to 122Mbps on phones that support carrier-aggregation
The SIM cards will be available in major stores and 7-11 branches within Metro Manila by end of the month (around April 31) and nationwide by on or before end of Q2 (June 31) of this year.
The SIM cards will cost Php299 for the starter kit with an initial 100GB data, 100 minutes free calls and 1,000 free SMS to all networks.